About Us Centre for Global Solutions and Sustainable Development (CENGSSUD) is a multi-focused/dimensional Think-Tank and not-for-profit making organisation with the primary objective of promoting sustainable development and contributes to advancing practical and workable solutions to sustainable development issues through research, policy development/analysis, advocacy, capacity development and partnerships. We engage in a global business consultancy with special focus on sustainability and corporate responsibility. We use expert insight and a simplified approach to sustainability to deliver growth and long-term value for business and society. We advise on a number of areas including sustainable business strategy, CSR, environment, supply chain, socio-economic &environment impacts, SDGs, reporting and assurance – helping companies to make the smart choices that will enable them to survive and thrive in an increasingly challenging business environment. We strive at building partnerships with businesses, NGOs, governments, and individuals everywhere to work faster and better to find solutions that are sustainable; and to transform lives, businesses and communities from what they are today to what they can be, tomorrow.
We help the world’s leading companies drive predictable revenue and profitability growth by integrating sustainability in corporate strategies and DNAs.
Why Are We Different?
We are unique for a variety of important reasons including:
- Global best practice
- Industry specialization
- Interactive learning
- Extensive curriculum
- Traditional and digital delivery modalities
- Experienced and expert facilitators
- Results in initiating and sustaining change through the organization
CENGSSUD will build bridges from ideas to action, by conducting research, training and advocacy to influence policy makers in developing sustainable development priorities and address them through a cooperative approach.
CENGSSUD strives to be an advocate of global good governance and best practice with significant impact. It strives at building partnerships with businesses, NGOs, governments, and individuals everywhere to work faster and better to find solutions that are sustainable; and to transform lives and communities from what they are today to what they can be, tomorrow.
Our mission is guided by our key values:
- We value high quality research, teaching, and practice in the field of development.
- We cultivate and advocate ethical behavior in all aspects of our work.
- We provide a dynamic and supportive community for all of our members, embracing the full diversity of our backgrounds and experiences.
- We respect each of our members’ voices and seek to amplify their ideas into action.
- We build our foundation on trust, transparency, accountability, integrity, solidarity, courage and Justice
- We build cooperative relationships with other institutions committed to the advancement of sustainable development and solutions to global problems.